Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dinner for 8

As many of you know, I love to entertain. Adam thinks that I think I am Emeril or something to that effect. Not really, but I do enjoy cooking and socializing so I do my best. At a recent church get together I brought a salad that everyone liked and they all said that I needed to have a dinner party. Twist my arm! So, I looked at the calendar and realized that with my shooting schedule it would be about 5 weeks out, which was fine. Sent invites to a great group of friends and started planning. The menu was: Roasted garlic with french bread, Spinach artichoke dip (made my my friend Taylor) Fried calamari with a tomato avocado cream sauce, spring mix salad with sun dried tomato, Parmesan cheese, slivered almonds, and a vinaigrette dressing. For the main menu we had individual beef wellingtons, roasted red potatoes, and cauliflower polonaise. My friend Melisa brought an amazing white chocolate raspberry cheesecake for dessert. It was a very fun evening! We have decided we need to do it every couple months and it will be called the "fancy feast." :)







No comments:

Post a Comment