Monday, September 16, 2013

What's in a ring?

I never dreamed I'd be one of those wives that got a different wedding ring. I felt like there was such romanticism with always having your original ring, no matter what. Well, this past December, for whatever reason, I started getting a horrid allergic reaction to my ring. I don't know why, although have yet to take it in to be re-rhodiumed so that could be the problem. Ironically, our entire marriage, I had been asking Adam to get me a ring just like his that I could have as a right hand ring, and he happened to surprise me with one for Christmas. His ring (and my matching one) was special ordered from Dublin, Ireland, and literally came in the DAY BEFORE our wedding! Yikes huh? I love it and how unique it is and really wanted one to match. Well, it has now become my wedding ring as of the last few months. Like I said, I never dreamed I'd be one of those wives, but I actually really like it. It is very special and I love that we have matching rings.


 My original ring

My current ring, that matches Adam's

No comments:

Post a Comment