Saturday, May 25, 2013

Being color blind



Being color blind can be so frustrating. When I tell someone that I am they immediately start asking, "what color is this, what color is this?" When I answer correctly, they think I'm not actually color blind. It applies more to small things...you know that number test that you take to test for it? I see 1 number in that whole book! Anyways, I recently bought an almost identical bottle of nail polish because I had no idea I had one super similar at home. In fact, I would not have even known they were different if they didn't have different names. Maybe they are more different than I realize but I couldn't believe that they were so similar.  I just showed them to Adam and he thought they were the same thing. (He is also color blind.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment