Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sadie's horses grow wings!


Sadie begged me yesterday to take her to Hobby Lobby because she wanted to buy fabric to make wings for one of her horses. I'm not crafty at all! This seemed like a pretty bad idea, but, like most parents, I'll do anything to make my kid happy. So, off we went to Hobby Lobby, and Sadie picked out the fabric all by herself. It was purple of course!
Today I began the daunting task of making wings for her white horse. About halfway through, she decided her smaller tan and brown horse needed wings as well. I'd say all in all I did pretty well! :) :)


           The start of the fabric cutting
                  The Sewing begins
            Putting the stuffing inside

                First one complete! 
                Now on the horse!

                 Both wings are on!!!


         Little horse has wings now too! 


           She's a very happy girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment