Thursday, April 25, 2013

2013-the year of travel!

It's always fascinating to me how in December when you think about the year ahead, you may or may not have any plans set in stone. I had no idea what fun 2013 would bring as 2012 came to a close! January was kind of low key, then in February I had an impromptu one night trip out to Arizona, spending the afternoon with my best friend from forever, and then surprising my family for dinner that evening! So fun!
I'd been messaging back and forth with my cousins in Norway for months about trying to get out there, when one of my other closest friends suggested we go to Italy over Easter. We had been trying to do a girls trip for the past 2 years so of course I jumped on the idea! She has met my cousins so it also made perfect sense for us to spend a few days in Norway. I got back about 3 weeks ago, and what an amazing trip it was! (I plan to blog this in another post all by itself!)
Now I'm back and looking at the months ahead and still have so much fun in store for the rest of the year! Right now we are busy planting our garden and doing some improvements around the house.
In June in addition to weddings here in Texas, I'll be heading to Jamaica to photograph the sweetest couple ever! I can't wait! Then in July, my cousin Viggo and his girlfriend are coming from Norway to Texas! We are so excited to have them and show them where we live. In August Adam will fish the Texas International Fishing Tournament and we will all head down for that! I'll probably fly and Sadie and Adam can drive. Come September we celebrate my birthday on the 7th, and then Sadie will turn 4 on the 29th. I already have her party set for the 28th! My parents will hopefully come this year as well. October will be another busy wedding month for me, as well as Adam's birthday. November 11th we will celebrate 7 years of marriage. We will be going to Greystone Castle for 2 nights, where Adam can hunt and I can workout and lay by the pool if the weather is nice. :)
For thanksgiving my good friend Dory will be coming from Costa Rica! Then of course, Christmas is right around the corner from that! I'm excited to say that we are staying home for Christmas this year. It will be really nice to have Christmas morning in our own home.
I truly can't believe how many fun things are in store the rest of this year, and how quickly time is flying! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment