Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sadie's 3rd birthday

So I just realized that I never blogged Sadie's 3rd birthday! I can't believe it! She turned 3 on September 29th. She specifically asked for a Minnie Mouse Tea Party, so we did just that. My sweet friend Robin made the most amazing cake, yet again! I bought some beads and had a bead making craft for the girls to do, and a very nice brunch that the moms appreciated much more than the kids, unfortunately. Sadie was actually pretty cranky and we later found out that she was sick. Poor thing! 
On the menu was crepes made in the shape of Minnie Mouse head/ears, chicken salad with avocado, quiche lorraine, fruit, and croissants. To drink we had coffee, tea, and water with citrus ice cubes. I ordered cute Minnie Mouse tea cups from the Disney Store that also doubled as favors. I had some stunning flowers done by Fresh. Even though Sadie was cranky it was a good celebration. :)

























No comments:

Post a Comment