Monday, March 3, 2014

Snow day part 2!

Yesterday it started snowing and it still has not stopped! Adam and Sadie both had no school today! This morning I got a text that I did not need to go in to the office until noon, but promptly got up anyways because I wanted to go wander around in the snow. I felt like a kid on Christmas morning!! I walked around and took a few pictures, all with my little point and shoot in auto mode, as my hands were far too cold to remove my glove to try to adjust anything! I think it was 17 degrees. Brrr!!! I took a few photos and then headed back to the house to get Adam and Sadie. The three of us then walked around a bit, but not for long. I have an antique wooden sled that my mom bought for me to use as a photo prop, and we finally got to use it IN the snow! Sadie slid down the tiny hill next to our garage, and seemed to really enjoy it. After that, we headed back inside and I got ready for work. I got to work and no one else was there. I sat in the parking lot for about 20 minutes when I finally texted the group to ask if we were still supposed to be there at noon, to find out that we were staying closed all day. They had accidentally left me out of the text! What great news that I had a full snow day, but I have to admit that I was pretty annoyed that I got ready, drove in the ice, just to find out that I didn't have to be there.
On the way home I decided to go to the grocery store, as we had run out of coffee this morning, and I never did get out to do my grocery trip yesterday. They were all out of the chicken that I like, so I got some mahi mahi, salmon, and a pork tenderloin. Anyways, back home now, icing my shoulder since it is still hurting from overdoing it yesterday. Going to enjoy my afternoon by the fire and maybe even take a nap. :)
Enjoy these photos from this morning!!














No comments:

Post a Comment