Sunday, March 2, 2014

Totally overdid it :(

It's soooo hard being OCD and recovering from this shoulder surgery! All I want is a perfect house-is that too much to ask?! Sadie is such a hoarder. She never wants to get rid of anything, even toys she doesn't play with. This morning I walked into the family room and felt sand ALL over the floor. I was NOT a happy camper. One of her toys ripped and spilled. I immediately decided it would be an organizing day, as it is rainy and cold anyway. I just don't like messes! So, off we went into Sadie's room and started going through her toys. A friend of mine put pictures on bins so that her daughter would know what goes where, so I decided to give that a shot. 


Here's hoping it works!!! I also convinced her to get rid of her baby doll carriers and pack n play. She's way more into barn and animal toys anyway. 

I then proceeded to clean the bathrooms, and once that was done I was in severe pain with my shoulder. I didn't use my left arm, but I'm sure I used it a little without trying. So now I've taken some pain meds, iced my shoulder, and painted my nails. Forced relaxation, I guess you could say. At least my nails look cute. 





No comments:

Post a Comment