Sunday, March 2, 2014

Welcome March!

Every February or March I take Sadie to the pottery painting place here in town and we do a plate with her hand print, and then she gets to pick something else to paint as well. She LOVES it. Painting is truely one of her favorite things to do. It is such a joy to watch her do things that she loves. Ususally I just watch her, but decided I'd pain something this year too. I made a little "to go" coffee mug that says in German "this cup may have wine in it," and "Good Morning." We had fun!








Yesterday it was 75 and sunny and today it SNOWED! We love it! We took just a bit to walk around the neighborhood, but quickly went back in to avoid freezing! Ha! Enjoy these pictures from my point and shoot, which I am LOVING btw. I am still figuring everything out, and mainly shooting into auto just for convenience sake, but it is great not having to lug my giant camera everywhere!


                                                        Below is our blueberry plant


                                                                       Our rosemary!


                              

                                                   Love the excitement on her face!!
 









                                                       Precious daddy/daughter photo
 


     She was being extra quiet and we found her passed out while she was supposed to be cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment