Saturday, February 15, 2014

A misunderstood post

I'm not really sure how many people even read my blog if I don't post the link on Facebook, (which I don't currently have-felt like it was time for a break after being on it way too much while on surgery leave) but I figured I'd post this anyway. My last 3 posts have had 3 views each, so I guess not many readers! 
Anyways, last weekend I posted something about my OCD and how we have someone in the family that takes it personally, when it's really just me being crazy. It was intended as a nice post, of me searching for how I could make this person realize it was not personal when I panic about germs. It was quite a cathartic post for me to write, actually, as I genuinely wanted to think of ways I could help. Somehow putting it on "paper" was a way of allowing me to think on what I could change in me. Well, the post was not all all taken in the way in was intended. I suppose I should have talked to my husband or something before posting it on my public blog, but I didn't. I can't go back and change it, but I can publicly say that I'm sorry for sharing it here on the blog. Again, it was meant as a hearfelt search for what I could do to make sure this person knew that my germ fears had nothing to do with them. It was in no way an attack and I'm sorry if it came across that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment