Sunday, February 16, 2014

Scary Mommy

I have clearly have wayyyy too much time on my hands recently. I was introduced to a great blog about motherhood called, Scary Mommy. It's a hilarious and all too true take on parenting.
Last week I took a silly quiz on whether I should have another child or not. The answer was a firm NO, with this being the exact wording: "You should only have one child. You're simply not cut out for more."

I found that to be quite funny and accurate!

Today I took a quiz on there titled, "Is your kid an a$$hole?" Quite humorous, and I am proud to say that these are Sadie's results:
"Your child is most definitely not an asshole. Congratulations! (But watch out if you have another... he's sure to be a little prick.)"

Parenting is rewarding, but there is no denying- you will say goodbye to your former life of having a spotless house, going to fancy dinners anytime you want, taking trips to exotic places with all the disposable income you have, and anything else that you really enjoyed pre-parenthood. BUT, they aren't kidding when they tell you you don't know love until you have a kid. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment