Sunday, February 23, 2014

Frustration

I have been really lazy this weekend. My shoulder still hurts a lot from surgery, and I really can't do much yet. It's not like I am setting out to be lazy-there is actually a lot that I want to do. It's getting frustrating. I really want to clean and organize. Sadie does a good job destroying the family room, which drives me nuts. It's even hard to do things like dishes, since I can only lift things one pound or less. Adam is gone studying most of the time, so he can only do so much. I am just ready to be back to normal! You'd also think I feel rested from not doing much, but I am not sleeping well at all, as I like to sleep on my left side, that I wind up tossing and turning a lot. I really want to get rid of the majority of Sadie's toys once I am more recovered. Do you think she'd notice? Probably. The kid is such a hoarder. I just can't stand having STUFF everywhere!!! Need to make a list with one project for every weekend or something, but it will have to be something I do without Adam's help-I don't think he'd be thrilled if I made him help, haha! Anyways, here's hoping I am back to normal sooner rather than later. At least 3 more weeks of not lifting more than a pound....

No comments:

Post a Comment